Katonah has a rich cultural tradition and offers a wide variety of activities to engage the mind, the spirit and the senses.
For history buffs, plan to see John Jay State Historic Homestead, the home of John Jay, the first Chief Justice of the United States. Take a walking tour through Katonah’s charming residential National Historic District and historical commercial core or visit Stepping Stones, the Bedford home of AA founder, Bill Wilson. Music and art aficionados will not want to miss visiting the Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts, the Katonah Museum of Art, KVIS and Katonah Live Music series and poetry reading at the Katonah Village Library. Horticulture enthusiasts will love strolling through the masterful gardens of Lasdon Arboretum, Caramoor and John Jay Homestead.
Young budding artists can participate in a broad range of classes offered through The Katonah Art Center and the Katonah Museum of Art’s children’s programs.
- Caramoor Center for Music and Arts
- John Jay Homestead State Historic Site
- Katonah Art Center & Gallery
- Katonah Museum of Art
- Katonah Village Library
- Lasdon Park, Arboretum & Veterans Memorial
- Stepping Stones Foundation
- The Schoolhouse Theater and Arts Center
- Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum
- Hammond Museum & Japanese Stroll Garden
- Muscoot Farm