Looking for sight-seeing, exercise, fun and adventure? We’ve got plenty to do!
Hike at Ward Pound Ridge, bike and run on the North County trails, camp at any of a dozen parks, race with a club or in a special events, walk and bird-watch with the Bedford Audubon Society, commune with animals at Muscoot Farm …
These are just a handful of local outdoor activities. Visit the links below for more information about our Members and Partner Organizations. And before heading out, be sure you have the right equipment and — if necessary — the right permissions.
See you in our great outdoors!
- BikingNorth County Trailway
- BirdingBedford Audubon Society
- CampingSal J. Prezioso Mountain Lakes ParkWard Pound Ridge Reservation
- Dog ParkTown of Bedford
- Garden ToursCaramoor Center for Music and ArtsJohn Jay Homestead State Historic SiteLasdon Park, Arboretum & Veterans Memorial
- Hiking and NatureJohn Jay Homestead State Historic SiteLasdon Park, Arboretum & Veterans MemorialBeaver Dam SanctuaryBedford Audubon SocietyMarian Yarrow PreserveMianus River Gorge PreserveMuscoot FarmSal J. Prezioso Mountain Lakes ParkTown of BedfordWard Pound Ridge Reservation
- Outdoor Gear: Camping and Hiking GearKelloggs & Lawrence
- Outdoor Gear: Outerware and BootsCharles Department StoreKelloggs & LawrenceSquires Family Clothing & Footwear